Over time, people start complaining of back pain. Back pain is sometimes also caused by sitting and working continuously. And sometimes, with increasing age, the back pain problem starts expanding. Many people are troubled by lower back pain, making it difficult for them to bend down and sit for long periods. Nowadays, due to the wrong lifestyle, complaints of back pain have started happening a lot. This problem of back pain is also caused by sleeping in the wrong position. The back pain may be due to any reason, but the cheapest and easiest way to remove it is in your home itself. Today we are going to tell you about some yoga to relieve back pain. By Doing These Yogas Regularly, you can get rid of the problem of lower back pain.
Yoga is a mind-body therapy. A few minutes of yoga practice a day gives you awareness of your body. Only by doing yoga, you know how much stress you were in and how relaxed you feel after doing yoga. In addition, one can use it to bring oneself into balance and alignment. So let’s see the types of yoga to relieve back pain.
Yoga to relieve back pain
Do this Yoga to relieve lower back pain. The body warms up well with this exercise. Along with increasing the flexibility of the body, this exercise also gives good stress to the neck. This gentle, accessible backbend stretches the spine and keeps it moving. It also activates the abdominal organs. By practicing this, your torso and shoulders also get tested. To do this yoga asana, you have to follow some steps, which are given below.
- Get down on your hands and your feet.
- Keep your wrists under your shoulders.
- Keep your knees under your hips.
- After this, inhale while looking upwards.
- During this, let your stomach come down towards the mat.
- In the next step, as you exhale, bring your chin to your chest, draw your navel in toward your spine, and lower your spine toward the ceiling.
- Do this type of movement for at least 1 minute.
source: fit tak
This asana is also known as Balasana. This asana proves to be very beneficial in releasing the tension of your neck and back pain. The asana, called Child’s Pose, also stretches your hips, thighs, and ankles. This exercise helps to strengthen muscles, relieve stress and fatigue. If you are also troubled by your neck pain due to continuous work, this asana will also alleviate your neck pain. Following are the steps to do this yoga to relieve back pain.
- First of all, sit on your heels with your knees together.
- After this, bend forward and place your hands in front of you.
- After this, comfortably rest your head on the floor.
- Bring your arms along your body with your palms facing up.
- In this position, your upper body becomes heavy on your knees.
- Do this asana for at least 5 minutes.
source: vive health
Knee to chest stretch
This is considered the easiest yoga to relieve lower back pain. This exercise is considered very good for the muscles of your lower back. For this, you have to stretch it from knee to chest for a few minutes, which will help in controlling lower back pain. Very helpful in improving the flexibility of your muscles. Knee-to-chest exercises are also known as McKenzie exercises. Following are the steps to do this yoga.
- First of all, lie down on your back.
- After this, spread your legs and keep your back straight.
- Bend your right knee and bring your knee towards your chest while keeping your hand on your right leg in the forward action.
- Now take a deep breath and stay in this position for 10-30 seconds.
- Now, relax and bring the knee to the starting position and repeat on the opposite side.
source: yoga screen
With the help of these asanas, you can get rid of your back pain. These are the best yogas to reduce and get rid of your back pain. By doing this yoga, you will know How Yoga Is Beneficial For Us.