During the transition of Covid-19, the studies of all the children were disrupted. But some teachers made arrangements for furthering the children’s education on their own. During this, many such teachers made complete preparations to continue The Studies In Children In An Innovative Way and succeeded. Many people were inspired by the talent and innovation of government and private school teachers during the Covid 19 transition. Many teachers and schools adopted this commendable effort of his. Shikshak PARV is a result generated due to Covid 19.
The Ministry of Education, Government of India, celebrated the Shikshak Parv for the first time in 2020. Due to the long duration of Covid 19, many teachers showed their potential and talent. Due to the spread of Covid 19 in 2021 and with the success of Shikshak Parv 2020, Shikshak Parv 2021 was organized. The organization of Shikshak Parv 2020 and 2021 was very successful. During this, the innovation made by teachers to maintain the continuity of learning was appreciated by people. The vital contribution and role of the teachers in this were highly appreciated.
Shikshak PARV 2021
Keeping this in mind, the Department of Education and Literacy, Ministry of Education, Government of India has decided to celebrate Shikshak Parv every year. It has been decided to celebrate this Shikshak Parv at the national and state levels.
Moving ahead in this sequence, the Ministry of Education decided to make NTRR (National Teacher Resource Repository). It had decided to encourage teachers to learn, enhance their talent and recognize their innovation. Teachers From All Over The Country participated in this program. Instructions have also been received to make STRR (State Teacher Resource Repository) at the state level.
In this, teachers of government and private schools are identified on each of the subjects identified by NEP 2020. In this, 15 to 20 teachers are involved in innovation in the school at the state level. The nodal officers have been appointed at the state level to level up on the 10 identified topics of NEP 2020. If any teacher has any problem, he can contact the concerned nodal officer at the district level. In this process, the teacher will have to make a brief write-up and PPT (PowerPoint Presentation of at least 10 slides) of the work done by his innovation on any one of the 10 themes. Then, submit it to the nodal officer. These themes are given below.
- Early childhood care and education: The foundation of learning
- Foundational Literacy and Numeracy: An urgent and necessary prerequisite to learning
- Curtailing dropout rates and ensuring universal access to education at all levels
- Curriculum and pedagogy in schools: Learning should be Holistic, Integrated, Enjoyable, and Engaging
- Equitable and Inclusive education: Learning for all
- Efficient resourcing and effective governance through school complexes/ clusters
- Standard-setting and accreditation for school education
- Technology in education: NDEAR
- Reimagining vocational education and skill building
The selected teachers will be trained at the state level. The following teachers may be involved in making STRR.
- All government teachers
- Teachers from recognized private schools
- Kendriya Vidyalaya teachers
- Jawahar Navoday Vidyalay Sainik School
- School run by Social Welfare Department
- Railway school
Expected Qualification for teachers to make STRR
- Applicant should have 5 years of teaching training experience.
- The teacher should also have experience in conducting training.
- The applicant should have prior leadership exposure experience while transitioning to the relevant theme.
A committee has also been formed at the district level to make this project successful. For 2021, the last date is over but as a teacher, you should know about Shikashak Parv.
In Bihar, an online meeting was organized by Teachers Of Bihar to understand NTRR and STRR completely. In this meeting, Bihar Education Department officers and founder of Teachers of Bihar Mr. Shiv Kumar were also present who told about the details related to the event. For more information, you can visit the page of Teacher Of Bihar and get information related to it. You may know more details about this meeting by this video.