Every second or third person you meet on the way is busy clicking a selfie. What’s more interesting is Koto the gibbon is already learning the art of taking selfies.
What is The Meaning of Selfie / Selfies?
A selfie is a self-portrait photograph taken generally with a smart phone or a webcam basically to post on social media platforms.
What Your Selfies Tell About You?
“Know your personality through your selfie “says a study published in the journal ‘Computers in Human Behaviour’.
- Pout or duck face individuals are emotionally unstable.
- You are confident and prove to be a great leader when you look straight into the camera for your selfie.
- Your laughing or funny selfie pics reflect your cheerful personality.
- If you make faces for selfies you tend to think out of the box.
- If you take a Selfie with a wide background it sees you across as a show off person the opposite holds true for a person who takes a close up selfie. You value your privacy and finally if you hold the camera high you know the right way of doing things.
However nailing the perfect selfie is not that easy. It is about the right combination of light, angle setting and photo filters.
Tips for Perfect Selfie-
- According to Kim Kardashian “The best selfie angle is to keep your chin down and the camera up”.
- Most people don’t look their best, straight on and hence turn on to the side a little bit for the perfect click.
- Good lighting is the secret to perfect Selfies face expressions.
- Try tilting your head in different directions and changing the angles up slightly between each shot.
The best selfie faces for guys popularly called melfies is all about putting forward your true self.so smile and don’t make weird faces.