Diwali 2021, the biggest Festival Of Hindus, is being celebrated with pomp across the country. We all know that it is also called the festival of lights. This festival of lights brings happiness to every house. People celebrate the festival of Diwali by lighting diyas at home, bursting crackers, sparklers and celebrating joy. People prepare for this day for a long time. Goddess Lakshmi, the goddess of wealth, is worshiped on the day of Diwali. By honoring Mahalakmi, people wish for happiness and wealth for their homes and family. When Mahalakshmi is pleased, her happiness brings prosperity to the person’s life.
Know The Stories Behind Diwali (2021)
There are many stories and beliefs in the Hindu Puranas related to why we celebrate Diwali. It is believed that when Lord Rama returned to Ayodhya after killing Ravana, the people of Ayodhya welcomed him by lighting diyas. Since then, this day has been celebrated as Diwali.
According to another story, Once in the city of Dwarkadhish Shri Krishna, Narakasura had troubled everyone with his terror. Then Shri Krishna had freed his subjects from terror by killing Narakasura. The people of Dwarka thanked Shri Krishna after getting freedom from the killing of Narakasura. For this, the people of Dwarka welcomed Shri Krishna by lighting a lamp in the whole of Dwarka. After that, the practice of celebrating Diwali will start.
Time Of ocean churning
Another story is about the time of churning of the ocean in Satyuga. When the sea was churned, Dhanvantari and Goddess Lakshmi met the deities. The deities had lit lamps in the joy of the arrival of Dhanvantari and Goddess Lakshmi. That is why it is customary to worship Goddess Lakshmi on the day of Diwali.
Auspicious time to worship Maa Lakshmi in Diwali 2021
The day of Diwali is dedicated to Goddess Lakshmi. On this day, ritually worship and praise of Goddess Lakshmi are performed. Some People Also Keep Fasting on this day. According to the Puranas, worshiping Goddess Lakshmi on the day of Diwali solves all the problems related to money. So on the day of Diwali, worship of Goddess Lakshmi should be appropriately done only on auspicious times. Let us see what the auspicious time to worship Maa Lakshmi in Diwali 2021 is.
According to the Hindu calendar, the festival of Diwali (2021) is celebrated on the new moon day of Kartik month. So according to this, this time Diwali has come on 4th November 2021.
- Amavasya Tithi has started from 06:03 on 4th November 2021.
- The end of Amavasya Tithi will be on 5th November 2021 till 02:44 am.
- The duration of the auspicious time of Diwali 2021 for the worship of Goddess Lakshmi is 1 hour 55 minutes.
- The auspicious time of Lakshmi Pujan starts from 06:09 pm on 4th November 2021 till 08:20 pm.
Method Of Worship On Diwali 2021
Maa Lakshmi should be worshiped in an auspicious time only. Goddess Lakshmi should be treasured uniquely on the day of Diwali.
- For this, first of all, purify and purify the place of Lakshmi Puja.
- After this, establish the Kalash and worship it.
- After worshiping the Kalash, meditate on Lakshmi Ji with flowers, Akshat, and water in hand.
- Then, put all the things on the Kalash.
- After this, worship Maa Lakshmi and Ganesh Ji.
- First of all, offer flowers and Akshat to them. After this, keep his idol on a plate and take a bath with a mixture of milk, curd, honey, basil, and Gangajal.
- Then, re-establish Maa Lakshmi and Ganesh Ji at the outpost.
- Then apply sandalwood tilak to both of them and wear a flower garland and offer sweets, fruits, money.
- Apart from this, offer whatever items you have bought on Dhanteras. After all, when it is done, Read The Story of Maa Lakshmi Ji and Ganesh Ji, and do their aarti.
- Pray to Mahalakshmi and Ganesh Ji to always keep his blessings on your house and your family members.
- After the worship is over, distribute the prasad among the people. In this way, Mahalakshmi will accept the worship done with a pure heart.