Everyone enjoys a good laugh, it’s a great way to make you feel good and be happy. Here are fifteen facts about laughing for you to enjoy! In the world there are so many organisation, comedy laugh club ,funny laughing videos and health care system that are not running. They are not even working just for laughs but rather human Keep laughing.
How does Laughter help with Stress- Keep Laughing ?
- A healthy laughter can help you to reduce pain and prevent infections.
- It has been seen that there is a considerable drop in the levels of stress hormones after a good laughing session.
- It helps in releasing endorphins which can bring positive changes to the mindset of a person.
- A heavy laughter brings in much more oxygen to the lungs than normal breathing would do.
- Laughing is good for health. Laughter reduces the risk of heart diseases!
- Fifteen minutes of laughing a day can make you lose weight.
- It has been scientifically proven that laughter can be contagious.
- Gelotology is the study of laughing and its effects on human body.
- The maximum laughter happens over social responses which mean that only 10-15 percent of it is actually due to jokes.
- Laughter is a sound which does not have any language.
- Humans are not the only creatures who laugh. Animals like dog and cat also laugh!
- A child of the age of six years laughs about three times more than an adult.
- Heavy laughter everyday can strengthen your immune system.
- The average person laughs about thirteen times in a single day.
- Laughing has been the cause for death for many people.