To provide a skill based employment to the youth, the Government of India offers training in various employment generating trades in the Industrial training institute popularly known as the ITI.
How to Get Admission in ITI Colleges-
Students have to appear for a written examination which is conducted according to the guidelines laid down in NCVT (National Council on Vocational Training). It is a merit-based written examination.
Who can Appear for This Exam?
Anyone who has passed class 8th, 10th or 12th from any approved board can take admission in the ITI training institute after qualifying in the written examination. Candidate should apply online from the portal of the Directorate General of Employment & Training, Ministry of Labour, and Government of India.
Admission to the private ITI colleges is done directly without any written examination.
Best ITI College in India –
If you wish to do the course from a government ITI college make sure it is approved by NCVT. Beware of fake ITI colleges whose certificate will be invalid at the time of applying for the jobs if they are not approved by NCVT.
Best ITI College in Chennai –
- Industrial Training Institute, Chennai
- Government industrial training institute Chennai,
These are among the best colleges for ITI in Chennai.
Best ITI Government College in Mumbai-
- Kohinoor technical institute,
- Agnel industrial training institute
- Don Bosco Institute of technology
These are the ones considered best in Mumbai.
List of ITI Colleges in UP with Phone Numbers –
You can find the ITI college list in UP with phone numbers which are recognised by NCVT from the government website. here we are listing top ITI college in up.
- Advanced Training Institute –
- Ashok Industrial Training Institute
- S. Industrial Training Institute
- Chandanvan Industrial Training Centre
- City Industrial Training Institute
Private ITI College List in UP –
- Bright Future ITI Agra, (0562)2410061
- Gyan Bharti private ITI Agra-282001
- Vrindavan private ITI institute, Gorakhpur
After completion of the course, the ITI technical college jobs can be applied for on all job portals. You can check for other institutes also but again make sure it is NCVT recognised
The list of these colleges can be obtained from the website of NCVT which is http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Home.aspx