Does it also happen to you that you are working after watching something on The Android Phone, and the phone screen suddenly turns off again and again? You may know that screen timeout is a setting of your phone that automatically turns off the display to save battery. Since the Android phone is fully customizable, you get a few options in the settings. You can even turn it off completely if you want. Today we will learn how to prevent the android screen timeout from turning off automatically. There are a few ways to turn it off, which are as follows.
Ways To Fix Android Screen Timeout Settings
If you want to prevent the phone from being turned off automatically or if you want to turn off this setting, then its option will be available in the display setting. Don’t worry if you don’t see an option to turn it off. There is another solution for this.
- First of all, you have to go to the phone’s settings.
- Now go to display in the Settings menu and look for the Screen timeout setting.
- Tap on the android Screen timeout setting and select the time you want to set.
- If you want, you can also choose Never from the options.
- If the never option is not visible in the settings, you can still keep your device’s screen on for a long time. For this, we will tell you another way.
If you want, you can keep the phone screen on for a long time by going to the developer option. For this, first, go to Settings. After that, go to About phone, build a number, and tap 7 times. Then go back to Settings > System > Developer options. Here you will see the Stay awake option; turn it on.
With The Help Of An App you can fix android screen timeout settings
Android Screen Timeout settings: If you want to use a third-party app for this task, the Caffeine- Keep Screen On app can be an option. Using this, you can prevent the phone screen from turning off completely. You will find it on Google Play Store. Download and install this app from Google Play Store. This app works through a toggle; you have to add it to the same quick setting panels.
- First, pull down the quick setting panels in the phone.
- Then tap on the pencil icon to edit it.
- After this, you will see the app’s icon like a coffee mug.
- Please bring it to the quick settings panel by holding and dragging it.
- It can be used at any time when the toggle is in the main settings panel.