Nowadays, PAN card is being used everywhere. In such a situation, carrying a PAN card with you can be risky. Along with this, there is also the fear of losing the PAN card. If you have lost your PAN card and are in urgent need of a PAN card, then e-PAN can be a good option. The best part is that it can be downloaded in just a few minutes. But the question is how to download E-PAN Card?
PAN Card is an important document, which can be used as an income tax return, bank account opening, identity card, etc. If you Have An Aadhar card, then, it will be easy to apply for e-PAN. We already know that the Income Tax Department issues e-PAN. It can be downloaded in electronic or digital format. In addition, there is no need to pay any fee for generating e-PAN online. Let us know how you can download your e-PAN.
Steps To Download E-PAN Card
If you have an updated Aadhar card, you can easily download e-PAN. For this, you have to follow some steps, which are as follows:
- To apply or download e-PAN, one has to visit the official website of Income Tax. The name of that website is: https://www.incometax.gov.in/IEC/foportal
- The section of Quick Links will be found on the left side of its main page itself.
- In this, the option of Instant e-PAN will appear at the bottom. You have to click on it. Here a new page will open; you also have to click on the Get New e-PAN option.
- After this, you have to enter your Aadhar card number for PAN allotment. Here you will see the box I confirm. Tick this.
- After this process, proceed by clicking on the Continue button again.
- You will receive Aadhar OTP on your registered mobile number. Then this OTP has to be entered at the required place.
- After this, you have to proceed by tapping on the Validate Aadhaar OTP and Continue button.
- And after this, you will now see some terms and conditions on the OTP validation page. You have to accept it and then tap on the Continue button.
- After this, you will have to enter your OTP once again. Then check the box and tap on the Continue button.
- Now click on the option with a valid email id. Also, if your email id is not authenticated, enter your credentials and click on the continue button.
- Then after entering your Aadhaar details for the validation, you will be given an acknowledgment number.
- You can also check the status of the PAN allotment by entering the Aadhaar number.
- To download e-PAN, click on Check Status / Download PAN Option, then enter your Aadhar Number and Captcha Code.
- Tap on submit icon, enter OTP and validate. After that, the process will be completed.
- A link to a PDF file will be issued within 10 minutes, from which you can download the e-PAN.
- In this way, you can download e-PAN instantly with the help of an aadhar card.