Nowadays, the atmosphere has heated up regarding the information being leaked from Google. Google Assistant is increasingly being used all over the world. People like to speak more than write. This feature is also great for those who do not know how to write. But ever since the news of the leak of information has spread, people are afraid to use a voice assistant.
Google itself has admitted in front of the Standing Committee that whenever someone takes any information using Voice, then Google employees can listen to it. Not only this, even if someone is not using OK Google and is having a normal conversation, then Google employees can also record it. Knowing all this, it is obvious that anyone will be worried about their privacy. If you think that Google is interfering with your privacy, then you can also turn it off.
To turn it off, first you open Google, then on the left side of the phone, you will see the option of ‘More’ with three dots, open it. After opening it, open Google Assistant. When you will go to the next slide, you will get the option of ‘General’ at the bottom. After opening General, you will get the option to ‘turn on Google Assistant’ there. From there you can turn off Voice. If you want what Google has recorded should be deleted, then Google allows it too.
For this, you have to follow some steps.
- First, you open myaccount.Google.com or open your G-mail and touch your account on the right side of the corner and click manage your Google account.
- Go to the data and personalization option.
- Then click on web and app activity in activity control.
- You will see an option include audio recording. If it is not checked then it is fine but if it is checked then uncheck it.
- After that the option of stop saving will come in the next slide, click on it.
- In this way you can control to some extent spying from Google Assistant.