As such, there are many types of products available in the market for facial beauty. But the glow that comes on the face with home remedies, probably no product of the market can compete with it. Today we will talk about home remedies to increase the glow of the face and to bring it bright.
The best thing about home remedies is that if it does not benefit, then it does not allow any kind of side effects.
Following are the tips for the glow your face.
- It is recommended to wash the face with plain water once a day to clean the dust from the face. But if rice water is used instead of plain water, then the glow of the face increases rapidly. Wash your face with rice water once a day whenever you get time.
- There are some parts of our body where the skin turns black quickly such as knees, elbows, underarms, necks. In most people, this blackness cannot be removed. In such a situation, to remove blackness, mixing lemon juice in 1 teaspoon curd. And after that rub it on that place.
- Many times blackheads and whiteheads come out on the face due to stress. To get rid of such a problem, soak a towel in warm water and keep it on the face for 10 to 15 minutes. By doing this, the face gets cleaned from inside.
- After a long day’s work, the face starts looking lifeless. In such a situation, before sleeping at night, add a pinch of turmeric in milk and clean the face with cotton. By cleaning this face, the dirt gets cleaned throughout the day and the complexion shines.
- Many people have to go to the sun in connection with work. The effect of this sunlight also affects the face. In this way Applying curd in Multani mitti on the face removes the blackness of the sun.
Although it is common to get pimples, pimples are coming out again and again and are not getting cured, this can be a problem. Home-made orange powder is the best to overcome this problem. Dry the orange peel and grind it. Then add milk and turmeric to it and apply it daily on the face. This will help in getting rid of pimples.