Mouthwatering golgappa is liked by most of the people of India after hearing the name. It is one of the famous street food of India. 90% of the girls of India are crazy about Golgappa. Be it women, men, or children, and everyone likes it a lot here. Its many names are Golgappa, Pani Puri, Phochka, Water Balls, Ghupchup,etc. Even though its name is different, but there is no difference in its taste. But despite being so tasty, we cannot eat it daily because we have heard that golgappa is very harmful. Most of you must have heard that people say golgappa is not Good For Health or golgappa is not a hygienic food, etc. Maybe because of these reasons, you must be keeping your tongue under control. But now you don’t need to worry. Today we are going to tell you about the benefits of eating golgappa.
According to experts, there are many benefits of eating golgappa. We want to tell you about the benefits of eating golgappa, after hearing which you will say that there are many benefits of eating golgappas. Eating Pani puri provides calories and keeps the stomach full for a long time. So let us see the benefits of eating golgappas one by one.
Removes acidity is one of benefits of eating golgappa
If you have an acidity problem, then you can remove acidity by eating golgappa. Stomach acidity is removed by eating golgappas. The water prepared for Golgappa should contain a mixture of mint, raw mango, black salt, black pepper, ground cumin, and common salt. The combination of all these things relieves acidity. In this way, by eating golgappas, you can remove acidity and increase the taste of your mouth.
Removes mouth ulcers
Often the blisters in the mouth give you a lot of trouble in eating and drinking. You will be surprised to know that a mouth ulcer comes; if a person eats golgappa at that time, those blisters get cured. Mint and sourness are used in the ingredients of making golgappas, which help remove the blisters. However, it would be best to not consume too much of it as it is also a problem.
Get rid of the gas problem
Nowadays, the problem of gas has become very common. Whether the reason for this is food or lifestyle. Nowadays, the problem of gas is seen quite a lot, even in small children. People suffering from gas problems can consume golgappa. Eating golgappa can get rid of the problem of gas. The ingredients present in Golgappa help remove the problem of gas.
Along with this, your mood also gets fresh by eating golgappas.
Get rid of cold cough
The pungency present in Golgappa helps in removing cold. Mint, cumin, and asafoetida mixed with its water are packed with antioxidants. All these ingredients keep digestion fine and provide relief in cold and cough.
If you want to get all these benefits from Golgappa, then you have to take some precautions.
- Whenever you eat golgappa, you should try you eat golgappa which is homemade.
- Do not eat more than 6 and 7 golgappas at a time.
- Eating golgappa in excess can cause diarrhea, dehydration, vomiting, diarrhea, jaundice, ulcers, disturbances in the digestive system.
- You can use curd instead of chutney to increase the health benefits of golgappa.
- You can also use gram along with potatoes while making golgappa chokha. Gram is very beneficial for health and also Keeps The Digestive System Strong.
- If you want to increase the benefits of eating golgappa, then instead of semolina, you should use flour golgappa. It is not likely to cause stomach problems.
- Use less tamarind in golgappa water and use mint more. In this way, you can increase the benefits of eating golgappa with some precautions.
You must log in to post a comment.