Increasing age can not be prevented, but by using sunscreen while drinking water in proportional quantity and going out, you can prevent the effect of increasing age from appearing on the face and getting a youthful look. Juvenile oils founder Shubika Jain and Education Manager of Kiel India Sham Kumar and director of Skin Alive Clinic and consultant dermatologist Chiranjeev Chhabra have given some suggestions regarding Look Younger.
Look at the 7 Easy Ways to Look Younger and Beautiful, Skin Every Day
- Hormone chromatisol in your body provides physical and mental fatigue, which affects your face with increasing age. Take care to reduce the daily stress, do the Pranayama. Massage and aromatherapy. These will definitely energize your mind and body.
- Start your day with the use of the appropriate light, natural face cleanser for your skin. Or use things like cucumbers present in the house, which provide tenderness to the face. Then add alcohol-free toner to your skin. Toner helps to clean your face with gentleness. It brings tension to the skin in pores and prepares the skin for serum and moisturizing. After toner, place the hydration serum on the face. Use vitamin C, an effective glycerin containing serum, which soften the skin and show it less tired and less dull. It helps to remove fine lines on the skin. It will make skin look younger fast.
- Moisturize the face with light but effective daily face cream. It provides moisture to the skin and keeps it soft, healthy. Use moisturizing cream with Anti-Aging benefits, which are hyaluronic acid, Jasmineic acid, Copper PCA and Calcium PCA.
- Collagen helps to strengthen our skin, hair and nails. Include more protein-rich foods in this diet for this beneficial protein. This reduces the effect of growing age. Contribute to the repair and construction of almonds, broccoli, oats, quinoaal walnuts, tofu and soya milk tissues and retain collagen.
- Younger looking skin secrets– Antioxidants like vitamins A, C, E and beta-carotene are helpful in reducing the lost nutrients of the body. Green vegetables keep blood pressure in control. Lavender, rosewheps, geranium, pomegranate and sandalwood oil retains moisture in the skin and shines in it and removes skin wrinkles.
- Sunscreen plays an important role in skin care, it protects against the effects of harmful rays UV A and UV B. These rays can damage the skin, damage the tissue, and skin can be cancerous. Use the sunscreen of SPF 50
- Do not smoke to avoid the effects of aging on skin. Avoid consuming processed foods as much as possible. They make the bones weak. Prefer organic foods to look younger.